AVISO !

Não há links no blog. Se tiver interesse em algum disco, fazer contato por e-mail:

There is no links on the blog. If you want to get any of the records posted here, ask it for e-mail:

tiosamblog@gmail.com

sábado, abril 02, 2011

RICKY MARTIN

RICKY MARTIN
Título: Ricky Martin
Gravadora: Columbia
CD Nº: 758.522/2-494406
Ano: 1999

01 - Livin´ La Vida Loca
02 - Spanish Eyes
03 - She´s All I Ever Had
04 - Shake Your Bon-Bon
05 - Be Careful - with Madonna
06 - Love You For a Day
07 - Private Emotion - with Meja
08 - I´m On My Way
09 - I Am Made Of You
10 - La Diosa del Carnaval - Spanish Eyes
11 - You Stay With Me
12 - Livin´ La Vida Loca - Spanish Version
13 - Bella - She´s All I Ever Had
14 - I Count The Minutes

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Links por e-mail: tiosamblog@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...