AVISO !

Não há links no blog. Se tiver interesse em algum disco, fazer contato por e-mail:

There is no links on the blog. If you want to get any of the records posted here, ask it for e-mail:

tiosamblog@gmail.com

segunda-feira, outubro 18, 2010

ROD STEWART - Absolutely Live

ROD STEWART
Título: Absolutely Live
Gravadora: Warner Bros. / Wea
CD Nº: 9 23743-2
Ano: 1982

01 - The Stripper
02 - Tonight I´m Yours
03 - Sweet Little Rock And Roller
04 - Hot Legs
05 - Tonight´s The Night
06 - Passion
07 - She Won´t Dance With Me / Little Queenie
08 - You´re In My Heart
09 - Rock My Plimsoul
10 - Young Turks
11 - Gasoline Alley
12 - Maggie May
13 - Tear It Up
14 - Da Ya Think I´m Sexy ?
15 - Sailing
16 - I Don´t Want To Talk About It
17 - Stay With Me
(with Kim Carnes and Tina Turner)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Links por e-mail: tiosamblog@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...